The giant of the air, among the largest planes in the world, crosses the blue sky every day at midday. Some video captures and infos for aviation enthusiasts and the curious!
One of the most beautiful panoramas on the city of Nice with a 360 ° view of the old town, the big blue and up to the snow-covered Alps. We propose zoomable photos in very high definition, up to 2 billion pixels as well as interactive virtual tours ...
A beautiful arch of green borders the old city of Nice for the greatest pleasure of Nice, walkers and tourists. A sort of vegetal border between "the old", as we say here, and the modern city. Discovery in virtual tours and images of all kinds of the Promenade du Paillon.
A little corner of paradise, nestled at the bottom of a small cove, which here more than elsewhere gives itself airs of yesteryear. The place awaits you for a swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Discovering this almost confidential place in video, photos, virtual tours and 360 ° interactive videos
Some black and white and color pictures of the CrossOver music festival in Nice on the 23rd and 24th of August 2019 along the Green flow between the Albert 1er garden and the Place Masséna.
We had the chance to attend a preview screening of the film "Hors Norms" directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Tolenado at the Pathé Lingotière cinema in Nice on July 1st, 2019. A superb long feature on the subject of mental disability but more broadly on tolerance and acceptance of the other in its differences.
Discovering an improbable small library at the French Alpine Club of Nice which houses a collection in twelve volumes of detailed Geometric Description of the French Alps. Paul Helbronner describes very precisely and topographically the Alpes-Maritimes.
A beautiful little-known chapel, hidden in the alleys of old Antibes deserves your visit. We offer some pictures to make you want to spend a moment.
Autumn ride at the popular and cozy book fair of Mouans-Sartoux. Meetings of authors, dedications, screenings and discoveries to the program thanks to some video captures ...
Some pictures and impressions of the friendly light show that took place in Eze village along the middle corniche in August 2019. Hoping that new editions embellish again the coming summer evenings.
A small chapel set in a Tuscan garden surrounded by cypresses and olive trees housing a museum and a small photo exhibition.
A few words and pictures to encourage you to visit the superb Fernand Léger museum in Biot, the temporary exhibition "Vis-à-vis, Fernand Léger and his friends", the permanent exhibition, the architecture and the layout of the places not forgetting the very pleasant garden, its refreshment bar with a view of the gigantic outdoor mosaic with bright and refreshing colors.
More Articles ...
- Donation Kronberger Nice
- Coastal walk in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Stroll in Biot
- Cross with Lou Passagin
- Walk to the gardens of Cimiez
- Nice Cool et Verte
- New paintings at the Sainte-Réparate Cathedral
- Exhibition Cinemapolis Nice
- Yogaia, a nice yoga class in Nice
- Yves Saint Laurent's Asian Dream Exhibition in Nice
- Nice Carnival King of the Cinema
- Provencal Market of Antibes
- Visit the Matisse Museum in Nice
- Art Nice in the old town of Nice
- Exposition Glass is Biot Iful
- Move with the blue bikes from Nice
- "La Fête du Citron" in Menton
- Meyer et Bernini at Nice
- The Saint Sépulcre Chaptel
- Alziari in Nice
- Wander around Garibaldi square in Nice
- Massena Museum in Nice
- The Naive Art Museum of Nice
- Eze and its exotic garden
- Walk to Saint Hospice Point
- Saint Hospice Chapel
- Monegasque illuminations
- The Bartoux Gallery in Monaco
- Visit the Wesselmann exhibition at Villa Paloma (NMNM)
- The illuminations and the Christmas village of Place Masséna in Nice
- The Nice Carnival
- Visit the Chagall Museum in Nice
- Corsica from continental shores: Mirage or reality
- Walk to the Authion
- Canadairs on the French Riviera
- Shopping at the Liberation Market
- Japanese Garden of Monaco
- Jules Chéret Museum of Fine Arts in Nice
- Expo Venet "Conceptual Years" at Mamac in Nice