Villa Kerylos reminds us, if it failed, of the common destiny for centuries of the inhabitants of the shores of the Mediterranean. The French Riviera has, thanks to this place, a reconstruction of a Hellenic residence and a presentation of Greek civilization.
Discover in photos and virtual tours of this world masterpiece of baroque art located on Cours Saleya, in old Nice, a few meters from the seaside.
Some photos of the Palais Lascaris, a baroque-style residence located at 15 rue Droite in the old town of Nice. To discover as you stroll through the alleys of old Nice and with the help of a few pictures.
Do not miss the very successful exhibition of the Saint François church in the old town of Nice as part of "My summer in Nice" until July 31, 2020.
A beautiful Nice municipal initiative, with entertainment (210 spread over 60 places) often free, aimed at residents of Nice and passing visitors, will delight fans of music, culture, sport or heritage ... A few words and images ...
Lovers and enthusiasts of Nice (France), will discover on this section of the site, a hundred questions classified into different themes. The opportunity to consolidate your knowledge or to play together in the form of a quiz.
Discover a sensational aerial activity and one of the most beautiful paragliding sites in Europe, located half an hour from Nice, with a bird's eye view of the big blue and the Principality of Monaco. On the program a first flight, sensation, aerobatics, precision landing, competition, some mini interviews and lots of aerial images.
A small nugget of underwater nature preservation to discover in Monaco. Some underwater images and explanations with an interview concerning the history of the place, its rules and operations, its scientific, educational and ecological objectives ...
Idea for a walk between the French Riviera and the Barcelonnette valley by taking the highest tarmac road in France (2802 meters above sea level) then climbing some 58 meters of vertical drop to reach a panorama of exception at the top. Subject sensitive to vertigo, you must abstain!
Discover transport activities and bicycle races with Maxime Le Nocher from the friendly and efficient Nice company LeLien. 170,000 km traveled by bike in Nice since 2010...
Reading of "La Promesse de l'Aube", an "almost autobiographical novel", published by Gallimard in the beautiful NRF collection, by Romain Gary who tells us about his mother, a lot, but also about Nice and the French Riviera . Some quotes and modest reflections concerning the Riviera ties of the adopted writer from Nice.
Random discovery of a beautiful contemporary art gallery in the city center of Nice at 10 rue Assalit. A warm welcome, generous, which made us want to try to make you want to come and visit. A preview in images and video interview…
More Articles ...
- Cityscoot Nice
- Nice mobility
- Lou Camin Nissart: hill hike Boron and Alban
- Nice panorama from the Boron and Alban hills
- Police on horseback French Riviera
- Nice sundials French Riviera
- Visit Nice in virtual reality
- Castle Hill in Nice
- Lazaret cave
- Soulages exhibition in Nice
- Pointe des Sans Culottes hike or run at Nice
- Terra Amata Museum
- Jogging in Nice
- Airbus A380 in Nice
- Paul Helbronner in Nice
- Saint François tower Nice
- The Saint-Bernardin Chapel in Antibes
- The green flow in Nice
- Book Fair of Mouans-Sartoux
- Mala Beach
- Eze en lumières
- CrossOver Festival
- Visit Notre Dame de Vie in Mougins
- « Hors Normes », the film
- Fernand Léger Museum
- Donation Kronberger Nice
- Coastal walk in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Stroll in Biot
- Cross with Lou Passagin
- Walk to the gardens of Cimiez
- Nice Cool et Verte
- New paintings at the Sainte-Réparate Cathedral
- Exhibition Cinemapolis Nice
- Yogaia, a nice yoga class in Nice
- Yves Saint Laurent's Asian Dream Exhibition in Nice
- Nice Carnival King of the Cinema
- Provencal Market of Antibes
- Visit the Matisse Museum in Nice
- Art Nice in the old town of Nice
- Exposition Glass is Biot Iful
- Move with the blue bikes from Nice
- "La Fête du Citron" in Menton
- Meyer et Bernini at Nice
- The Saint Sépulcre Chaptel
- Alziari in Nice
- Wander around Garibaldi square in Nice
- Massena Museum in Nice
- The Naive Art Museum of Nice
- Eze and its exotic garden
- Walk to Saint Hospice Point
- Saint Hospice Chapel
- Monegasque illuminations
- The Bartoux Gallery in Monaco
- Visit the Wesselmann exhibition at Villa Paloma (NMNM)
- The illuminations and the Christmas village of Place Masséna in Nice
- The Nice Carnival
- Visit the Chagall Museum in Nice
- Corsica from continental shores: Mirage or reality
- Walk to the Authion
- Canadairs on the French Riviera